Re: [SCA-Archery] Question for Njall

  • Scott Jaqua
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2001
      From: <greytaylor@...>
      > Got a quick one for you:
      >
      > What length arrow are you using for your horsebow? Is it an optimum
      > length for you on that bow? And if it is not, what would be?
      >
      > Okay, a little bit more than one question :-)

      I think my wife answered all of the above.

      > Thanks, Taillear
      >
      > Ps: Will you and the Lady be shooting this weekend at St. Artemis?

      The Lady is in Vegas for a dog show this weekend. As for me, it will depend
      how my shoulder feels in the morning. I am still fighting the same injury
      that forced me to drop out of QC archery several weeks ago.

      Njall
    • greytaylor@worldnet.att.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2001
        --- In SCA-Archery@y..., "Scott Jaqua" <sjaqua@y...> wrote:

> [...]

        Thanks, Njall. I've spent the last two days trying to come up with a
        witty reparte to Allesaundra's reply to me. It just wasn't coming so
        I'm giving up.
        Hope to see you Saturday.

        Taillear