Golden Arrow VII

  • MtLion
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      Archers One And All

      You are forthwith invited to Golden Arrow VII. The date is April 27-29th
      hosted by the Shire of StoneBridge Keep, Ansteorra (Victoria, TX). The
      event site is actually 7 miles East of Edna on State Hwy 111, TX on gorgeous
      Lake Texana. Unfortunately, the only archery we can do is silhouette combat
      archery, due to site restrictions.

      This year's theme is Charity. We are running an olympic competition. The
      Canton, Shire, Barony with the most points by day's end wins. Points are
      given based on # of people from said group, how many events are participated
      in, and number of non-perishable items each member brings. All donated food
      items will be given to Our Local food Bank to help those in need.

      For further information please contact me

      Gottfried Krimmelbein - The Badgering Bard
      Hospitaler of StoneBridge Keep, Ansteorra
      MtLion@...
      361-580-1013 (No Calls After 11 pm central time please)
      WEB member