Re: [SCA-Archery] creak

  • Neko
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
      on 4/2/01 2:11 PM, James W. Pratt Jr. at cunning@... wrote:

      > Greetings all
      >
      > For those who creak. I have no idea why they creak but try waxing the
      > string hook(nock) and and the inside of the string loop. Tell us the
      > results.
      >
      > James Cunningham
      > With a hunch

      Greetings,

      For those who have 'bow creak', my recurve does that too.. and that's
      exactly what it was. The serving on the string was dried out slightly and
      not quite sitting in the groove on the end of the limb, when I waxed it and
      resettled it properly, no more creak.

      Giana Gabriella
      MKA: Kat Gallant