creak

  • James W. Pratt Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 11:11 AM
      Greetings all

      For those who creak. I have no idea why they creak but try waxing the
      string hook(nock) and and the inside of the string loop. Tell us the
      results.

      James Cunningham
      With a hunch
    • Neko
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 12:18 PM
        on 4/2/01 2:11 PM, James W. Pratt Jr. at cunning@... wrote:

        > Greetings all
        >
        > For those who creak. I have no idea why they creak but try waxing the
        > string hook(nock) and and the inside of the string loop. Tell us the
        > results.
        >
        > James Cunningham
        > With a hunch

        Greetings,

        For those who have 'bow creak', my recurve does that too.. and that's
        exactly what it was. The serving on the string was dried out slightly and
        not quite sitting in the groove on the end of the limb, when I waxed it and
        resettled it properly, no more creak.

        Giana Gabriella
        MKA: Kat Gallant