Re: [SCA-Archery] Hit offset from aim

  • Scott Jaqua
    Message 1 of 67 , Apr 2, 2001
      From: "Ayllyth a'Píobaire" <ayllyth@...>
      (SNIP)
      > M'Lord is using the fact that he has to sit to shoot
      > to convince me that he deserves a Magyar horse-bow --
      > the fact that he has Magyar blood he adds on top like
      > a cherry on a sundae.
      (SNIP)
      > 8) Ayllyth a'Píobaire 8)

      Actually he would want the Hun pattern from Notch Knocker or horsebows.com .
      The Hun pattern is asymmetrical, in that the lower limb is shorter. Thus
      being easier to shoot from horse back (seated).

      Njall (happily adding more fuel to the fire)
    • Ayllytha'Píobaire
      Message 67 of 67 , Apr 2, 2001
        --- Scott Jaqua <sjaqua@...> wrote:
        > Njall (archery pusher, "here just shoot a couple of
        > arrows, it will really
        > mess you up!")

        You sound like Megan and her inkle-weaving... ;)

        It's not like you have to push any of us very hard, though!

        =====
        8) Ayllyth a'P�obaire 8)
        Barony of Calafia, Kingdom of Caid
        For your next feast and/or revel, visit