RE: [SCA-Archery] shoot beyond the wildwood

  • TLW
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
      elbridge rod & gun club(the place you can shoot outdoors under shelter from
      the elements) in elbridge, NY for another full day of royal rounds, york
      rounds, novelty shooting, mving targets and the delftwood archery
      championship competition.

      Says there will be a more complete announcement later on, I got this info
      from the feb AEstrel.
      Autocrat Thyro Oddsdottir(Carol Yauchzy, 26 homeland Rd, north syracuse, ny
      13212, 315-452-0572)

      Sorry that was all the info I could find. Maybe someone else has the longer
      announcement or you can call the autocrat? I hope this helps.

      Tessa