Re: [SCA-Archery] Hit offset from aim

  • MtLion
    Message 1 of 67 , Apr 1, 2001
      There are other Archers who use wheelchairs or sit down and shoot.
      This weekend at Emerald Keep's event, after the Archery tourny was over a
      few of us were trying different positions -- crouching, kneeling, sitting,
      and laying down. Surprisingly we had fairly good aims and target hits.

      Gottfried Krimmelbein
      Shire of StoneBridge Keep, Ansteorra
      of the WEB
      Message 67 of 67 , Apr 2, 2001
        --- Scott Jaqua <sjaqua@...> wrote:
        > Njall (archery pusher, "here just shoot a couple of
        > arrows, it will really
        > mess you up!")

        You sound like Megan and her inkle-weaving... ;)

        It's not like you have to push any of us very hard, though!

        =====
        8) Ayllyth a'P�obaire 8)