RE: [SCA-Archery] nock bite

  • Ayllytha'Píobaire
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
      --- Susan Kell <susan_kell@...> wrote:
      > Hi again, Ayllyth -
      > Try spacing your fingers a bit above and below the
      > nock of the arrow and
      > the nock point. If the nock point is digging into
      > one of your shooting
      > fingers, you are probably also experiencing "nock
      > pinch" -- a prime

      Well, the problem is that the nockpoint is a good
      centimetre below where i actually place the
      arrow-nock. to avoid the point, i either have to put
      my lower finger up against the arrow, or even further
      away from it. 's why i've *really* got to remember to
      move the point... ;)

      =====
      8) Ayllyth a'P�obaire 8)
      Barony of Calafia, Kingdom of Caid