RE: [SCA-Archery] Aarnimetsa site (was period targets and goose feathers)

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
      Konichiwa, Klasi-san!
      Thank you for the link. It's fun to see what is happening with archery in other parts of the Known World. I enjoy your cartoons too.
      -- Ygraine
      (in sunny Massachusetts)

      (snip)

      http://www.kolumbus.fi/marko.peussa/aca.htm

      Regards,

      Klasi-San (a Finnish guy)
    • Marko Peussa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2001
        Howdy!

        I was very glas to hear about you, the delay of my reply was due to the fact
        that there was nothing new on the sites until recently.

        For the latest information in Aarnimetsä Kyudo, please check out once in a
        while my site at

        http://www.kolumbus.fi/marko.peussa/

        I just added a few more pages (4) to the comic Saarella Tuulee, which is
        based on real life in the Iron Age. Check them out at the comics page. And I
        have 25 pages of Matala Tajunta coming up, the title translated as Sense of
        Low, tomorrow.

        I'm about to start a new comic called The New Hagakure, telling a story of
        the clan Kura-Ura (word-to-word direct translation to Finnish is 'track of
        dirt') and how they survived the great wars. This will be a Japanese samurai
        story in english.

        For the latest information on archery in Aarnimetsae, please check out the
        official site of the Aarnimetsae company of archers at

        http://www.kolumbus.fi/marko.peussa/aca.htm

        It's quite sunny here in Finland now, today 27 degrees of C in Helsinki,
        which is very hot for a finnish summer.

        Regards,

        Klasi