Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Hit offset from aim

  • Scott Jaqua
    Message 1 of 67 , Mar 31, 2001
      --- psobaka@... wrote:
      > Try anchoring under your chin, string touching your
      > chin and nose at least
      > your chin. Never sent my glasses down range but hit
      > them.

      This is the anchor I use. It should clear the glasses
      just fine. In addition it has three contact points on
      the face, making it pretty consistent in location.
      Then anchor point fixes your rear sight, so a solid
      anchor is very important.

      Njall

    • Ayllytha'Píobaire
      Message 67 of 67 , Apr 2, 2001
        --- Scott Jaqua <sjaqua@...> wrote:
        > Njall (archery pusher, "here just shoot a couple of
        > arrows, it will really
        > mess you up!")

        You sound like Megan and her inkle-weaving... ;)

        It's not like you have to push any of us very hard, though!

        =====
        8) Ayllyth a'P�obaire 8)
        Barony of Calafia, Kingdom of Caid
        For your next feast and/or revel, visit