I have to leave for a bit

  • Shurgin,Gary
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2001
      Hello to all my friends!

      I've been trying to at least monitor this list for the last few months, and
      it saddens me that I have to unsubscribe for awhile. In case it hasn't been
      mentioned, the range at Pennsic has been moved to besides the battle fields
      where overflow/close parking was, so a woods walk is possible, and other
      things! If I don't get a chance to subscribe again this summer, I'll be
      back in the fall! Good hunting! Keep shooting and I love you all --
      including Macsen! I hope to see at least many of you at Pennsic again this
      year!

      Yours,
      Roewynne