Re: Hit offset from aim

  • hamberg@fiber.net
    Message 1 of 67 , Mar 30, 2001
      > Um, but i *do* touch my face when i draw -- or my
      > head, anyway. i discovered if i anchor to my cheek,
      > the string rips my glasses off my face. (my
      > prescription is -14 diopters; there's nothing i can do
      > to make my specs get out of the way!)

      My string touches the corner of my mouth. That 1/2" that you are
      away from your face because of your glasses will cause a problem. I
      might recommend that rather that aiming for the center of the gold
      that you aim more between the red and the blue to compensate (move
      towards 3 o'clock). That's what I had to do initially until my form
      came back.

      Michael
    • Ayllytha'Píobaire
      Message 67 of 67 , Apr 2, 2001
        --- Scott Jaqua <sjaqua@...> wrote:
        > Njall (archery pusher, "here just shoot a couple of
        > arrows, it will really
        > mess you up!")

        You sound like Megan and her inkle-weaving... ;)

        It's not like you have to push any of us very hard, though!

        =====
        8) Ayllyth a'P�obaire 8)
        Barony of Calafia, Kingdom of Caid
        For your next feast and/or revel, visit