Naval Warfare

  • MCARTHUR JAMES
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2001
      I am just in the thinking-about-it stages of doing a
      research paper about naval warfare in the period 1200
      -1600 and would appreciate any suggestions, leads,
      thoughts, book references, computer leads, whatever,
      any of you might have on any and all aspects thereof,
      whether it be ship construction, boarding tactics,
      cannonry, musketry, archery, thrown weapons,
      incendiary devices, armour, etc.

      Thank ye, mates!

      =====

      Yours In Service,

      William MacArthur, Patron, Loyal Guild of St. Erasmus, Kingdom of Meridies