Re: [SCA-Archery] Period nocking points

  • John Rockwell
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27, 2001
      Word of Caution using this method for creating a period nocking point. Use
      a round tip needle instead of using a standard pointed sewing needle. The
      round tip needle will push apart the threads in the string where as the
      standard sharp sewing needle may cut the fibers in the strands you are going
      though

      Ian Griffen