Thank you all

  • tressena2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2001
      I would like to thank everyone for being so helpful. After getting so
      many helpful responses and emails I am more determined than ever to
      learn this and meet some of you at events.

      I did the dominant eye test. When I close my right eye the target
      moves to the right. When I cover my left eye the target stays
      centered. When I try and use both eyes to focus it wavers and is
      fuzzy, and that's with my glasses on ;-). I'm going to try and shoot
      right handed Saturday and try with both eyes open and hope I don't
      shoot someone in the rear. By the time I'm done figuring out which
      way to shoot I should have matching bruises on my arms. Actually I'm
      going to wrap my arm/arms this time. My bruise is deep purple and
      black and if I hit the same place again my arm is liable to fall off.

      Again, thank you all for your kindness, patience and help
      Kyara