Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Importance of how well you shoot?

  • wyvern@megahits.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 13, 2001
      > I am very new to archery in sca and archery period. What does IKAC
      > stand for? Is this something I will eventually have to do?

      It's the Inter-Kingdom Archery Competition. A long running,
      privately sponsored, mundane style competition offered annually.
      Archers anywhere in the SCA can submit scores by mail from a
      series of standard shoots to compete.

      More importantly, no, you will never have to shoot an IKAC if you
      don't want to. =)

      Macsen

      Get Medieval at Mad Macsen's http://www.MedievalMart.com/
      *** BUY *** SELL *** BID *** HAGGLE ***
      Look for the East Kingdom Fundraiser Auction coming May 1st!