RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: CROSSBOWS

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 5, 2001
      Responded to privately (again)...
      -- Ygraine

      -----Original Message-----
      From: hamberg@... [SMTP:hamberg@...]
      Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 11:59 AM
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re: CROSSBOWS

      > For precision crossbow bolts try Master Li Kung Lo. He Doesn't
      > have a web site, both both he and his Lady Mistress Ygraine of
      > Kellswood make some of the most accurate arrows and crossbow bolts
      > available in the SCA or the mundane world. You may contact Mistress
      > Ygraine at: susan_kell@t...
      > Many, from all over society use their arrows and bolts and they are
      > very conscientious about accurate weight and measures. They don't
      > advertise, they don't need to.
      > Respectfully,
      > -Geoffrei

      I've sent a few E-mails to Mistress Ygraine in an attempt to buy
      crossbow bolts. To date I've gotten no reply so does is their any
      other merchants that sell accurate bolts for one of Master Iolo
      crossbows?

      Michael

      Brought to you eGroups Ad Free in 2001 by Baron Bows

    • Chris
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 6, 2001
        I have used bolts I got from Meric Archery I usually get a 75 grain
        tip for my 82 lbs crossbow with the european fletch.
        they usually run about $20 for a dozen

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/