Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: CROSSBOWS

  • Scott Jaqua
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 5, 2001
      > I've sent a few E-mails to Mistress Ygraine in an attempt to buy
      > crossbow bolts. To date I've gotten no reply so does is their any
      > other merchants that sell accurate bolts for one of Master Iolo
      > crossbows?
      >
      > Michael

      While, I don't know any merchants that have such. I would be happy to
      provide you with instructions, if you would like to make your own. It is
      really not that hard. And I have several years experience with Master Iolo's
      crossbows. I believe I have, achieved through experiments, A very good
      technique, for making these bolts. Please contact me off the list, and I
      will write you a set of instructions.

      Njall Olaf Hagerson
    • Susan Kell
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 5, 2001
        Responded to privately (again)...
        -- Ygraine

        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 6, 2001
          I have used bolts I got from Meric Archery I usually get a 75 grain
          tip for my 82 lbs crossbow with the european fletch.
          they usually run about $20 for a dozen

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/