Re: CROSSBOWS

  • hamberg@fiber.net
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 5, 2001
      > For precision crossbow bolts try Master Li Kung Lo. He Doesn't
      > have a web site, both both he and his Lady Mistress Ygraine of
      > Kellswood make some of the most accurate arrows and crossbow bolts
      > available in the SCA or the mundane world. You may contact Mistress
      > Ygraine at: susan_kell@t...
      > Many, from all over society use their arrows and bolts and they are
      > very conscientious about accurate weight and measures. They don't
      > advertise, they don't need to.
      > Respectfully,
      > -Geoffrei

      I've sent a few E-mails to Mistress Ygraine in an attempt to buy
      crossbow bolts. To date I've gotten no reply so does is their any
      other merchants that sell accurate bolts for one of Master Iolo
      crossbows?

      Michael
    • Scott Jaqua
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 5, 2001
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 5, 2001
          Responded to privately (again)...
          -- Ygraine

          > For precision crossbow bolts try Master Li Kung Lo. He Doesn't
          > have a web site, both both he and his Lady Mistress Ygraine of
          > Kellswood make some of the most accurate arrows and crossbow bolts
          > available in the SCA or the mundane world. You may contact Mistress
          > Ygraine at: susan_kell@t...
          > Many, from all over society use their arrows and bolts and they are
          > very conscientious about accurate weight and measures. They don't
          > advertise, they don't need to.
          > Respectfully,
          > -Geoffrei

          I've sent a few E-mails to Mistress Ygraine in an attempt to buy
          crossbow bolts. To date I've gotten no reply so does is their any
          other merchants that sell accurate bolts for one of Master Iolo
          crossbows?

          Michael

          Brought to you eGroups Ad Free in 2001 by Baron Bows

        • Chris
          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 6, 2001
            I have used bolts I got from Meric Archery I usually get a 75 grain
            tip for my 82 lbs crossbow with the european fletch.
            they usually run about $20 for a dozen

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/