Win a Renstore.com Tapestry from Bodkin and Bolt!

  • Joseph P. Spencer III
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2001
      Greetings all!
      Bodkin and Bolt, a magazine for the SCA Archer, is proud to announce that it
      is back in full swing! New readers' polls, chat rooms, reviews, and
      articles galore are in store for you during this time of March Madness!
      In celebration of our re-opening, we are offering up a Tapestry purchased
      from Renstore.com (over $40 value!) to any writer who can impress us the
      most! Yes, this is a writing contest :o) Contest ends March 25th, so get
      those writing caps on now! For more information, goto:
      www.dskonline.net/bodkin/marchmadness.html
      Thanks in advance!

      In Service,

      Robert de Spencer
      Barony of Calafia (Kingdom of Caid)
      Scribe of Bodkin and Bolt Magazine
      www.dskonline.net/bodkin
      (Mundanely known as Joseph P. Spencer III, Staff Editor for DSK Online
      Publications, Inc.)
      (We are in no way sponsored by the Society, but are an independent
      collective of writers and illustrators who just happened to be in the
      SCA...yadda yadda yadda...legal bull..legal bull..legal bull)