Unicorn Archery Practice on Sunday the 25th @ 2:30pm

  • Chad and Erin Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2001
      Greetings unto all who read this and mail filters than automatically move this
      to the garbage can!

      I've been lazy about repeating my announcements of Unicorn's archery practice,
      but unless something like an illness occurs or an event the previous day
      required a REALLY long drive, the practices are the same bat time, same bat
      channel.

      WHAT
      Unicorn Archery Practice
      WHEN
      Sunday at 2:30pm, lasting one hour or so
      WHERE
      Dan's Sport Shop
      238 S. Lafayette St.
      Camden, OH 45311
      Ph: (888) 615-0987
      http://maps.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=mmvw&msds=4D35EAEF$E4$FE$36w$F1$FC$36
      w94!D0$120$32$33$38.S.Lafayette.St!6060Camden20OH50$34$35$33!2$310000!4$FF000!8$
      FF!60$C7$FF$D3$C36$D0C$40$FD$17c$BB$96$29U$C060001000!8$FF!50$14000!4$FF!K0

      There is a good chance your mail reader may hack that link in half (or more),
      but if you need good directions, Expedia should assist well enough.

      Erin and I have extra hours as well as an extra bow, so don't let a little thing
      like not have a bow stop you from coming out. Don't know how to shoot? Erin
      and I will teach you. We are no James Cunningham, but we'll get you hitting the
      target paper some of the time. *grin*

      -Lord Caeman of Unicorn, Missile Weapons Marshal, Shire Chronicler