Combat Archery- Marshalls

  • KRISCHDL@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2001
      Greetings!
      I apologize for those who have to read this again!
      It was brought to me that there wouldn't be any CA-Marshalls in the kingdom yet. Is this true?
      If you are one please contact me! I'd highly appriciate it!
      And how can I make it to become one? I have the rules (marshalls and Archery-Handbook.) Are there any more I need to study? Could an heavy and a target Archery- Marshall train me and authorize me as Marshall?
      There are about three germans and one Irish man with the same problem...
      Thank you for the help! Have a nice day!
      Griseldis

    • SwayzeK
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2001
        Griseldis,

        Which kingdom are you in?

        On Feb 2, 5:03pm, KRISCHDL@... wrote:
        > Greetings!
        > I apologize for those who have to read this again!
        > It was brought to me that there wouldn't be any CA-Marshalls in the kingdom
        yet. Is this true?
        > If you are one please contact me! I'd highly appriciate it!
        > And how can I make it to become one? I have the rules (marshalls and
        Archery-Handbook.) Are there any more I need to study? Could an heavy and a
        target Archery- Marshall train me and authorize me as Marshall?
        > There are about three germans and one Irish man with the same problem...
        > Thank you for the help! Have a nice day!
        > Griseldis

        >-- End of excerpt from KRISCHDL@...

        Ailinn Shadowfox
      • Hugh Wayne Morris
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2001
          What Kingdom are you in?
          Loric
          I apologize for those who have to read this again!
          It was brought to me that there wouldn't be any CA-Marshalls in the kingdom yet. Is this true?
          If you are one please contact me! I'd highly appriciate it!
          And how can I make it to become one? I have the rules (marshalls and Archery-Handbook.) Are there any more I need to study? Could an heavy and a target Archery- Marshall train me and authorize me as Marshall?
          There are about three germans and one Irish man with the same problem...
          Thank you for the help! Have a nice day!
          Griseldis

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          www.

          Brought to you eGroups Ad Free in 2001 by Baron Bows