Re: [SCA-SWAG] Guild/fellowship

  • Jean-Paul Blaquiere
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 10:57 PM
      > On Feb 01, Evian Blackthorn scratched in indelible ink :

      <snippety snip another long post>

      Evian, I do appreciate your postings, they are always well thought out and
      constructive, however, I have no idea what to make of this last one. It seems
      to be quoting previous posts of both yours and Ragnars (and possibly others
      too) and I cannot for the life of me work out what is new and what has already
      been said

      /Jean-Paul... budding pointy-thing launcher
      --
      Jean-Paul Blaquière || Avatar of Computational
      japester@... || Thaumaturgy