Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Grand Fellowship(draft 2)

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 77 , Feb 1, 2001
      I have decided to make the basis for membership more general.

      Membership in the Fellowship would be given to:

      1) All holders of any kingdom level archery specific award, either
      armigerous on non armigerous.

      2) All holders of a kingdom level award not specific to archery, but
      granted
      for their skills in shooting, archery crafts or service in archery. This
      would include the OL and OP and any non peerage orders or awards.

      Comments?

      Jon
    • Steitan99@cs.com
      Message 77 of 77 , Feb 5, 2001
        In a message dated 2/5/01 10:23:35 AM Mountain Standard Time,
        hamberg@... writes:

        > Is there a listing of where various kingdom archery events are being
        > held? Something listed by date, kingdom, group, type of event?
        >
        > Michael

        Try the SCA.org page. It has the list of kingdoms throughout
        th eknowne world...If other kingdom sites are like the Outlands
        there will be a calendar of events for the upcoming season.

        Steitan