[SCA-Archery] Finger slings

  • Simon Hondy
    Message 1 of 68 , Jan 31, 2001
      I can find nothing in "The Middle Kingdom Missile Weapons Marshal's
      Handbook" that says I cannot use a finger sling when shooting.

      Any comments?

      I live in the Middle, REALLY seriously doubt i will shoot in another Kingdom
      any time soon.

      Simon Hondy
      Baile na Scolairi
      Mid Middle
    • Shurgin,Gary
      Message 68 of 68 , Feb 15, 2001
        Many moons ago, though I doubt that Tirnewydd would claim him. Let's just
        say the Middle Marches, twas over 12 years ago....

        Roewynne