[Fwd: Archer's College]

  • L & M Romanowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2001
      FYI,
      small event but dedicated to Archery. All indoors. Come if you can make
      it you will get an afternoon full of fun shoots.
      Marcus

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
        And where is this event? I'm sure there are PLENTY of MSU's ... Missouri
        State University? Montana State University? Maryland State
        University? Maine State University? etc

        Siegfried

        Baronial Web Minister http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/