Next Archery Practice, Barony of ArnHold

  • Godwin@rmci.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2001
      Fellow Gentles engaged in Archery,

      Next practice will be tried on Monday Jan, 29 at 6pm. This will be
      held at All Season's Archery on Chinden Blvd in Boise.

      The day that we held practice on in the past (Fridays) was filled up
      with leagues.

      Let us converse with our supreme being for warm weather, for outside
      shooting to come back.

      YIS,
      Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil
      Archery Captain, Barony of ArnHold.