Grand Fellowship(draft 2)

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 77 , Jan 27, 2001
      > Greetings

      I have made some changes to the first draft. I would like comments on this version including if you feel it is a usefull idea.
      I would also like opinions as to, on what item of clothing or gear the badge could be worn, as well as a possible background color or colors. I like the idea of a vert (green) background or vert and or (gold), as these colors have some association with archery and are also the SCA colors.
      I am also looking for a herald or two to help find a suitable badge.

      Your comments please.

    • Steitan99@cs.com
      Message 77 of 77 , Feb 5, 2001
        In a message dated 2/5/01 10:23:35 AM Mountain Standard Time,
        hamberg@... writes:

        > Is there a listing of where various kingdom archery events are being
        > held? Something listed by date, kingdom, group, type of event?
        >
        > Michael

        Try the SCA.org page. It has the list of kingdoms throughout
        th eknowne world...If other kingdom sites are like the Outlands
        there will be a calendar of events for the upcoming season.

        Steitan