Re: period archery companies

  • AMENSEYA@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 1999
      Lisa,

      You might want to find a bowyer in your area and see if he would teach you
      how to make a bow. In our shire (and perhaps the whole eastern region of the
      Principality) we will be having a two day class on bow making lead by our
      Kingdom Archery Marshal. He said that the only costs would be $50.00 for the
      staves to make the bows from. That price is really good.

      YIS

      May your arrows fly swiftly and may they hit their target firmly...
      Regards,
      Lady Ayesha of the Flowing Sands