Re: unsual problem

  • D Humberson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 1999
      Ian,

      I've had some success with a wrapped nocking point, where I took a blunted
      needle and actually sewed waxed linen thru the serving and between the
      string strands, then used what were essentially a series of overlapped clove
      hitches to make the nocking point. 8 or 9 in 3 layers seems to work on my
      son's 20# recurve.

      Ragnar Ketilsson