RE: Welcome to SCA-Archery@onelist.com

  • D Humberson
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1 11:09 AM
      >From: Joe Brandenburg <tripoth@...>
      >To: SCA-Archery@onelist.com
      >Subject: RE: [SCA-Archery] Welcome to SCA-Archery@onelist.com
      >Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 12:41:46 -0400
      >
      >From: Joe Brandenburg <tripoth@...>
      >
      >We are just hopping into the SCA and we are dragging a few people with.We
      >are
      >a part of the Barony of Endless hills and we are looking for information on
      >archery in the SCA.
      >Rules,regulations,what is allowed,etc.
      >Can someone shed some more light for us on this or point us in the correct
      >direction?
      >Lady Torella and Tripoth

      Welcome both of you! As former archery captain of Endless Hills, I can tell
      you you have landed in a truly great part of the SCA! With your permission,
      I'll pass your email address on to Baron Tigranes, who is also current
      archery champ there. He'll be able to let you know about practices, etc.

      The Barony of Endless Hills is having a Non-event the weekend of Sept 27 - I
      know there will be shooting, since they choose their Baronial champions
      including their archery champion, then. Family matters forced me to move
      away from northeast PA, but I will be at Non-event and will be glad to
      introduce you around. Just ask for me, or look near the kitchen or the
      archery range. If you need directions, or have other questions, email me
      privately at dhumbers@....

      Ragnar Ketilsson
    • Joe Brandenburg
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1 11:25 AM
        Thanks for the info and the passing of the email address.We will be emailing
        you for information about the event and directions soon,so watch out.
        And thanks again.
        TTFN
        Lady Torella and Tripoth

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 28, 1999