Re: [SCA-Archery] New poll for SCA-Archery

  • Jack Bradley
    Message 1 of 58 , Jan 8, 2001
      It may be interesting to include RR averages in this pole We can see if
      better equipment produces better scores
      Ragnar

      SCA-Archery@egroups.com wrote:

      > Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the SCA-Archery
      > group:
      >
      > How much did you/would you spend for a
      > good longbow/crossbow?
      >
      > o Less than $100
      > o $100-200
      > o $200-250
      > o $250-500
      > o Greater than $500

      > http://www.egroups.com/polls/SCA-Archery

      > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
      > web site listed above.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >

      > Get medieval at Mad Macsen's
      > http://www.MedievalMart.com/

    • Jonathas
      Message 58 of 58 , May 22 6:03 AM
        Added links to the top of the QnQ Home Page as well as the main SSAC page.

        Jonathas

        On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 1:12 AM, John Edgerton sirjon1@... [SCA-Archery] <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Greetings

        There is no link from the SCA scores site to the voting on the run-off for the Summer SSAC. I will ask the keeper of the scores site if there is a way to set up a poll there as well in the future. The SCA scores site contains the rules for the current shoot and the rules for the possible future shoots as well.

        One poll is at SCA-Archery on Yahoo at:

        The other poll is at SCA Target Archery on Facebook at:

        If you wish to vote, you need to do so before midnight Sunday May 23.

        The current standings for the run-off from both sites are: Grouping=25 and Wand=9.

        Sir Jon FitzRauf

        On May 16, 2015, at 7:31 PM, johannatrueshot@... [SCA-Archery] wrote:

        Greetings unto the List!
        I sent encouraging missives to the Archery communities I could and even had a response asking 'how do I get there' which is when I found there is a missing link.  People who look at the scores site SSAC page are not able to find information about where to vote, e-mails or links to this group.  I can't guarantee that it would improve voting count, but I found myself quite frustrated hunting the site for a 'way in' after I'd heralded polling was important!
        For the moment I've sent the 'join the yahoo group here' missive to follow my encouraging heralding, but perhaps we are limiting newer and interested parties who shoot the things their marshals put in front of them but might be willing to voice an opinion if the 'here's how' was more obvious.  Perhaps.... one can dream!
        Sweeps Curtsy,
        Lady Johanna, Archos Trewpeny