Re: Cease fire!

  • Rlongbow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 1999
      don't worry about the flames, they are all directed solely toward me.
      unfortunately, those who are continueing this thread seem to have
      omitted the original post. Making me seem the author of " handicapped people
      should not be allowed to participate in archery" or some such bull.
      I never said handicapped archers should not shoot, I said ANY UNSAFE
      ARCHER should not shoot.
      I said the rules prohibit spotters or aid DURING WARPOINT AT PENNSIC,
      read the Pennsic handbook, there is nothing mentioned about exceptions; at
      least nothing near where it says no spotters. I have noticed that some people
      try to get away with a lot in archery unless it's specifically
      prohibited.(flame tinder here)
      the original thread (which was omitted ) was "how to make Pennsic
      archery more accessible to the handicapped. and the omitted proposals were
      moving the archery field , providing a transport service or "doing something"
      to make the field more wheelchair accessible (paved path?).
    • AMENSEYA@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 1999
        I am declaring a cease fire on this issue and ask all others to do the same.

        YIS

        May your arrows fly swiftly and may they hit their target firmly...
        Regards,
        Lady Ayesha of the Flowing Sands