RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: Pennsic CA

  • Siegfried Sebastian Faust
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2001
      >Hey Ian,
      >Since the Cooper's are very seriously considering on planning a 3-sided fort
      >on top of Mt. Eislinn, wouldn't the defenders on the parapets be a perfect
      >spot for light archers?

      Ok, this is the first I have ever heard of this. Where has this rumor
      started? Would be awfully cool. However ...

      If they did so ... where would they move target archery to? As it would be
      right in the way of the battle ...

      Siegfried

      (PS. Plus that is an AWFULLY steep hill to have an entire army on safely
      ... I'm just imagining the first person at the top who dies defensively,
      starts rolling, and watching the rest of the army go out like
      dominoes. Would be fun to watch, but not to be part of *grin*)
    • Hugh Prescott
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2001