Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: String walking

  • Jack Bradley
    Message 1 of 92 , Jan 3, 2001
      One more thought on the subject.
      I've never seen anyone string walk with out snap nocks As the arrow
      must stay on the string with out fingers to hold it. I've tried to make
      self nocked arrows that have a snapnock design but they split after 2 or 3
      shoots to much outward pressure I don't think our ancestors had the time to
      waste on fitting arrows to strings
      So to document string walking all you need to do is find plastic snapnocks
      with the cell phones and MREs
      The other Ragnar

      archer3@... wrote:

      > Historicity! That's really a word! Go Ragnar! Still.....not to much for
      > this simple Archer. :-)
      >
      > Damian >>~~~>
      >

      > Get medieval at Mad Macsen's
      > http://www.MedievalMart.com/