Re: mailing address for IKAC scores?

  • Giovanni dell'Arco
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2001
      I'm currently having issues with my ISP (perfect time, no?) and I can
      receive but not send mail, so I don't know when this will actually get to
      the outside world. In case it does, here is the current Keeper address:

      Jonathan Satcher
      23000 Edmonds Way #201
      Edmonds, WA 98020

      Giovanni--->

      > From: John Edgerton <sirjon1@...>
      > Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 21:15:59 -0800
      > To: SCA-Archery@egroups.com
      > Subject: [SCA-Archery] mailing address for IKAC scores?
      >

      > Can anyone post, to the list, the US mail address for sending the IKAC
      > scores? I can not open my files that have that info.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Jon
      >

      > Get medieval at Mad Macsen's
      > http://www.MedievalMart.com/

    • Siegfried Sebastian Faust
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2001
        Speaking of the IKAC ... When are the final scores for the season going to
        be posted online (or sent to the list?)

        Siegfried

        Baronial Web Minister http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/