Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: String walking

  • Mike O'Toole
    Message 1 of 92 , Jan 2, 2001
      Congratulations.

      You have made it to Mike O'Toole's idiot list.

      Since you have shown yourself incapable of putting a coherent idea
      together
      further posts received from the email address hamberg@... will be
      deleted without being read.

      Reply only if you like yelling into the bit bucket.

      Message 92 of 92 , Jan 3, 2001
        One more thought on the subject.
        I've never seen anyone string walk with out snap nocks As the arrow
        must stay on the string with out fingers to hold it. I've tried to make
        self nocked arrows that have a snapnock design but they split after 2 or 3
        shoots to much outward pressure I don't think our ancestors had the time to
        waste on fitting arrows to strings
        So to document string walking all you need to do is find plastic snapnocks
        with the cell phones and MREs
        The other Ragnar