Re: Digest Number 487

  • Lord Eamon
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2000
      In practice the CA archers in the mid realm are heavy but unlike
      other heavy fighters they do not have to authorize in any other
      weapon styles first in order to play. This is a a major change from
      Midrealm standards. Where sword and sheild authorization was mandated
      as the first authorization for anyone who wished to fight.

      --- In SCA-Archery@egroups.com, "Bob & Nancy Upson" <wyvern@m...>