Re: String walking)

  • Karl Sandhoff
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 27, 2000
      I have a xwroxed pamphlet from one of my early events in the mid '70's
      which purports to be quoting the "governing documents" (Corpora, by-laws,
      and articles of incorporation) of the SCA which uses the phrase
      "...Western Europe...". This comes from the Kingdom of the West. I
      suppose this could be an erroneous rewrite of the documents (my originals
      of this vintage are in storage and unavailable). In the meantime I will
      bow to your superior resources as to the accuracy of this quote and
      assume that, like so much else in our society's checquered past, someone
      misquoted the documents (it won't be the first time).
      In service to the dream,
      Carolus von Eulenhorst