Archery practice, Barony of Arn Hold

  • Godwin@rmci.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2000
      Greetings Good Gentles,

      Thanks much for the bandwidth usage...

      Archers of Arn Hold: I will be starting archery practice this coming
      Friday (29th) at All Season's Archery, on Chinden Blvd, here in Boise.

      The practice will last from 7-9. The indoor range costs $4 per person,
      but I hope that won't discourage you.

      Since the range is pretty free on Friday, I hope to "occupy" it with
      SCA activity.

      Come on and get those mooscles (sorry, bad pun Arn Hold) in shape for
      Estrella....!!

      Hope to see you there!

      YIS,
      Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil,