Re: [SCA-Archery] Attaching Field Tips To Arrows

  • aleksei1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 25, 2000
      After cleaning both surfaces, and attaching the tips with either hot melt
      or 5 min. epoxy, I have found that painting around the joint (I use clear
      nail polish) rounds and smooths the edge to the point it will not catch
      on the target or backing. Between that and waxing my arrows, I haven't
      had any trouble (including the 2 doz I bought from F/S).
      Shoot straight,
      Aleksei Zateev
      AnTir
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!