Re: [SCA-Archery] references (string walking)

  • Ken and Jenn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2000
      Repost:

      A quick note/inquiry. Supposedly there are references to 'string-walking'
      in 'Saracen Archery' (you know that book about dog archery), 'Turkish Archery
      and the Composite bow', and 'Arab Archery'. I have searched through my
      copies
      of 'Saracen Archery' (no it's not painted on velvet), and 'Turkish Archery'
      and
      have found no references to string walking. I do not have a copy of 'Arab
      Archery' (I am waiting for a copy via ILL). Does anyone have a copy they can
      check?

      Nicetas