unsubscribe

  • GypsyDancr@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 31, 1999
      Please unsubsribe me or tell me how to do it. Thanks.
    • GypsyDancr@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 1, 1999
        can you unsubscibe me?
      • Bob & Nancy Upson
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 1, 1999
          Double click on the subsription optionds and follow the directions

          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 2, 1999
            unsubscribe
          • RAMROD
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 8, 1999
              I would like to unsubscribe to this list.
            • Lester Theriot
              Message 6 of 17 , Aug 9, 1999
                unsubscribe
              • Terri Shurgin
                Message 7 of 17 , Mar 2, 2000
                • Victoria Bone
                  Message 8 of 17 , May 15, 2000
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jun 8, 2000
                      unsubscribe

                    • Richard Endress
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jun 11, 2000
                        Unsubscribe while I am on vacation. R

                        Richard Endress
                      • Steitan99@cs.com
                        Message 11 of 17 , Mar 26, 2001
                        • icetiger1
                          Message 12 of 17 , Jun 30, 2002
                            unsubscribe
                          • icetiger1
                            Message 13 of 17 , Jul 4, 2002
                            • amanda helmer
                              Message 14 of 17 , Aug 4, 2002
                                Please unsubscribe me at this time due to an overload of things going on in my life. I'm sure that I will resubscribe at a later date. (moving and marriage-yehah!!) thank you for all of the info so far, though.

                                regretfully-kind of

                                amanda

                              • godwinthearcher
                                Message 15 of 17 , Aug 4, 2002
                                  --- In SCA-Archery@y..., amanda helmer <amanda_helmer@y...> wrote:

                                  > Please unsubscribe me at this time due to an overload of things
                                  going on in my life. I'm sure that I will resubscribe at a later
                                  date. (moving and marriage-yehah!!) thank you for all of the info
                                  so far, though.

                                  > regretfully-kind of
                                  >
                                  > amanda

                                  Good luck Amanda! Hope to see you back!