Looking for Sir Jon Fitz Rauf

  • AMENSEYA@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 1999
      Sir,

      I am interested in carrying your arrows to war in order that they be judged and shot as per your request.

      Please email me if you still need this assistance. I will then let you know when and how to get them to me.

      YIS

      May your arrows fly straight and hit their target firmly

      Lady Ayesha of the Flowing Sands
      Eastern Regional Marshal for the Principality of Northshield