Re: [SCA-Archery] Where is SCA archery going

  • Scott Jaqua
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2000
      It seems my point got lost somewhere along the way. I can only blame myself
      for not communicating in a clear fashion. No disparaging comments were meant
      towards those that choose to recreate the golden age of the English longbow.
      Yes, there are a number of excellent researchers on this list. For example,
      you mention Carolus, whose degree in anthropology makes him an excellent
      researcher of past cultures and technology. I know well the quality of his
      research from when we worked together on that long lost publication "The
      Caidan Archer". With such quality scholarship on the list, I can go back to
      lurking quietly then.

      Njall Olaf Hagerson
      (former Kingdom Master of Archers for Caid, and past publisher of The Caidan
      Archer)