Re: [SCA-Archery] wondering what wood for arrows

  • L & M Romanowski
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 19, 2000
      I buy Pine shafts or Port Orford from Three Rivers Archery. I have found
      these two woods to be affordable, reliable, and of consistant quality.
      Three Rivers has an online presence and will ship very quickly. They are
      located in Indiana / Ohio area and I live in Michigan. I usually get the
      package the next day.

      Marcus