mailing address for IKAC scores?

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2000
      Can anyone post, to the list, the US mail address for sending the IKAC
      scores? I can not open my files that have that info.

      Thanks

      Jon
    • Giovanni dell'Arco
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2001
        I'm currently having issues with my ISP (perfect time, no?) and I can
        receive but not send mail, so I don't know when this will actually get to
        the outside world. In case it does, here is the current Keeper address:

        Jonathan Satcher
        23000 Edmonds Way #201
        Edmonds, WA 98020

        Giovanni--->

        > From: John Edgerton <sirjon1@...>
        > Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 21:15:59 -0800
        > To: SCA-Archery@egroups.com
        > Subject: [SCA-Archery] mailing address for IKAC scores?
        >

        > Can anyone post, to the list, the US mail address for sending the IKAC
        > scores? I can not open my files that have that info.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Jon
        >

        > Get medieval at Mad Macsen's
        > http://www.MedievalMart.com/

      • Siegfried Sebastian Faust
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2001
          Speaking of the IKAC ... When are the final scores for the season going to
          be posted online (or sent to the list?)

          Siegfried

          Baronial Web Minister http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/