New file uploaded to SCA-Archery

  • SCA-Archery@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 84 , Dec 15, 2000
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SCA-Archery
      group.

      File : /arrow_matching.html
      Uploaded by : sirjon1@...
      Description : How to match your arrows

      You can access this file at the URL

      http://www.egroups.com/files/SCA-Archery/arrow_matching%2Ehtml

      To learn more about eGroups file sharing, please visit

      http://www.egroups.com/help/files.html

      Regards,

      sirjon1@...
    • randal_of_camusfearna
      Message 84 of 84 , Dec 23, 2013

        Never mind, I found the file that was posted later.

        Randal