Idid it again

  • elwin@one.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2000
      Ielwin went to write a little note hit the wrong key and made a mess
      will NEVER do it again as I WILL NOT WRITE TO THE LIST AGAIN
      only emails
      Good comes from patience hope you all have some
      Your in loveing favor Elwin
    • Karl Sandhoff
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2000
        Elwin,
        We all make mistakes. Stay with us and keep contributing. Your fingers
        are forgiven.
        In service to the dream,
        Carolus von Eulenhorst

        On Mon, 04 Dec 2000 15:43:54 -0000 elwin@... writes:
        >Ielwin went to write a little note hit the wrong key and made a mess
        > will NEVER do it again as I WILL NOT WRITE TO THE LIST AGAIN
        > only emails
        > Good comes from patience hope you all have some
        > Your in loveing favor Elwin

        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.