RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: port orford cedar shafts

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 49 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hi Dalton -
      AFAIK, that's still true. To get smaller quantities (but still hundreds...) of their shafts, we buy through Stotler.
      -- Ygraine

      On Wednesday, November 29, 2000 7:43 PM, Ice Tiger [SMTP:ice.tiger@...] wrote:
      > As far as the last time I spoke with them the minimum order from Rose City is
      > 5000 shafts. They may have changed but I don't know and that was fairly
      > recent.
      > Dalton
    • Gary L Hecathorn
      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 2, 2000
        > Apologies James, but no can do as he is not in the SCA. While Tom
        > is
        > very active in traditional archery he has no interest in SCA
        > activities. I think he believes it's a little bit nuts. I've
        > spoken
        > with a few mundane dealers of trad archery gear and when I let it
        > slip that I do SCA shoots they almost universaly roll their eyes.
        > don't think we've made too good an impression on them.
        >
        > Taillear

        Oh the difference in areas. My mundaine dealer has asked about
        merchanting at an event and our mundain range has asked if we could do a
        demo at one of there events. It would appear that it's your dealers that
        are missing out.

        Gareth Thorne

        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.